Rates range from $185-$130 for the first 75 minute appointment, and $150-$110 for subsequent 1 hour appointments
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. I am not an eligible provider for local HMO plans, but can be covered if you have a plan that allows you to see out of network providers. I am also in Network for WPS and the Alliance.
Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
- Am I required to see an in-network provider?
If you prefer, I am happy to check insurance benefits and coverage for you, and can take the necessary information to do so when you call to schedule an appointment.
Reduced fee services are available on a limited basis.( See above).
Cash, check and all major credit cards accepted for payment.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified me at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session. Some exceptions are made for illness or unavoidable emergency. Insurance does not pay for missed appointments.
Request a therapy appointment online here.
Questions? Please contact me for further information.